Decoking, slag removing agent 1. Neutralize coal sulfur […]
Decoking, slag removing agent
1. Neutralize coal sulfur and sulfuric acid produced during combustion of sulfur, so that the low-temperature slagging becomes easy to fall off by itself, reducing the corrosion of sulfuric acid and sulfurous acid on the heating surface of the boiler.
2. It can make chemical changes of high-temperature dry slagging, reduce the melting point, and achieve the purpose of easy removal. Some of the dust can be discharged with the flue gas.
3. It can reduce the adhesion of coke, slag and heated surface, and will not damage the heated surface when removing coke, slag or self-shedding, thus improving their utilization rate.
4. It can passivate with the sulfate in the coke (such as iron sulfate and aluminum sulfate), and the aluminum chloride and ferric chloride formed by the reaction are easily sublimated, so that the coke is peeled off and loose, and it is easy to fall off.
5. After the coke and slag are removed, a thin layer of anti-corrosion film can be formed on the smooth metal pipe wall to protect it from sulfuric acid or sulfurous acid and prolong the life of the boiler.
6. Decoking and slag removing agent contain catalytic combustion agent, which can promote complete combustion of combustion and improve fuel utilization.
Decoking, slag removal agent effect
Slow down coking
After one week of use of the medicinal agent, the thickness of the original coke block of the boiler does not rise and has a downward trend; after half a month of use,
The coke block fell off a lot, the amount of slag increased significantly; the slag became loose and there was no large block; there was no large coking in the furnace hole when the fire hole was observed; the condition of the unburned zone was substantially improved after the shutdown.
2. The effect of decoking is obvious when using high-load and high-sulfur coal
The boiler continues to operate at high load and burns high-sulfur coal. Before using the chemical, the thickness of the coke of the boiler continues to rise, which affects the stable operation of the boiler. After adding the decoking and decoking agent to the boiler for a period of time, the coking and slagging of the heating surface of the boiler is obvious. Improvement, the thickness of the heated surface is increased to a certain extent and then falls automatically. The falling coke is loose and brittle.
Decoking, slag removal agent usage and dosage and economic benefits
1. Add method
The boiler decoking and slag removal agent is sent to the furnace through the raw coal bin, mixed with coal by the coal mill, and the appropriate raw coal bunk is added according to the severity of coking in each area of the furnace.
2. Add amount
When the boiler is slightly cokeed, the decoking and decoking agent usage is basically two to five tenths of the fuel; when the coking or slagging is serious, the dosage is appropriately increased to five to eight ten thousandths. When the situation is improved, the dosage can be reduced. Less than five ten thousandths.
The amount of slag removal agent attached to various boilers is as follows:
1-4 tons of furnace: 2kg / shift 4-8 tons of furnace: 8kg / shift 10-12 tons of furnace: 12kg / shift
20 tons furnace: 20kg / shift 30 tons furnace: 25kg / shift 35 tons furnace: 28kg / shift
65 tons furnace: 50kg / shift 130 tons furnace: 70kg / shift 410 tons furnace: 200kg / shift
3. Economic benefits
Within 15 days of using the boiler to remove the slag decoking agent, the coke accumulated in the boiler can be removed (continuous use to keep the heating surface clean): improve heat conduction and reduce heat loss. According to the current furnace test, the boiler heat efficiency rate can be improved. 15-20%, the coal saving rate is 10-15%.