1. Isolate the equipment system and drain the water ins […]
1. Isolate the equipment system and drain the water inside the heat exchanger.
2. After using high-pressure water to clean impurities such as sludge and algae remaining in the pipeline, the system is closed.
3. Install a ball valve between the isolation valve and the exchanger (not less than 1 inch = 2.54 cm). The inlet and return ports should be installed.
4. Connect the transfer pump and the connecting conduit so that the cleaning agent is pumped from the bottom of the heat exchanger and flows out from the top.
5. Start to put the required heat exchanger cleaning agent into the heat exchanger plate unit (the ratio can be adjusted according to the specific conditions).
6. Repeat the cycle to the recommended cleaning time. As the cycle progresses and the sediment dissolves, the gas generated during the reaction increases, and excess air should be vented through the bleed valve at any time. As the air is discharged, the space inside the heat exchanger will increase, and appropriate water can be added. Do not inject a large amount of water from the beginning, which may cause water to overflow.
7. The effectiveness of the cleaning agent should be checked regularly during the cycle and can be measured using a pH test strip. If the solution is kept at a pH of 2 - 3, then the cleaning agent is still effective. If the pH of the cleaning agent reaches 5-6, an appropriate amount of heat exchanger cleaning agent needs to be added. The pH of the final solution remained unchanged at 2-3 for 30 minutes, demonstrating that the cleaning effect was achieved. Note: The heat exchanger cleaning agent can be recycled and reused, which will cause waste.
8. After the cleaning time is reached, the cleaning solution is recovered. Rinse the exchanger repeatedly with clean water until it is rinsed to neutral, and measure the pH value 6~7 with PH test paper.
9. It can be turned on after the cleaning is completed. It is also possible to suppress the test to see if there is any leakage.
10. After the equipment is stable, record the current media over flow, working pressure, heat transfer efficiency and other data.
11. Comparing the changes before and after cleaning, it can calculate the electricity cost, coal cost and other production costs saved by the company every hour and improve the working efficiency. This is the value compensation for the application of heat transfer sheet technology.
12. The same method of operation can also be used for plate and frame heat exchanger cleaning.
13. If the enterprise needs equipment for passivation pre-film treatment, it can be operated according to the following procedure: pump the passivation pre-filming agent into the equipment according to the recommended dilution ratio (while suspending the test piece in the circulation tank); cycle and soak according to the recommended time; Check the pre-film effect (red dot method or blue dot method); discharge; rinse the water to neutral (pH 6~7 with PH test paper). 7