|Place of production:||China|
|Business type:||Manufacturer, exporter|
|Specification：||According to customer requirements|
|Characteristics：||Energy saving, environmental protection and high efficiency|
|Delivery time：||Usually shipped 30 days after order confirmation|
Heat exchanger cleaning agent
Because the plate heat exchanger transports hot water for a long time at high temperature and high pressure, it can easily adsorb a layer of dark black or dark brown dirt on the surface of the plate, thus reducing the working efficiency of the heat exchanger, while some heating enterprises do not use qualified softened water. Therefore, the dirt formed on the sheet is more stubborn and extremely difficult to clean. The traditional pickling and decontamination method easily destroys the original color and passivation protective film of the stainless steel sheet, reduces the corrosion resistance and service life of the sheet, and has a great influence on the environment and the human body.
Based on the market and customer needs, the company has developed a number of special cleaning agents for heat exchanger plates after many tests. This product has changed the traditional process of using medium and strong acid as raw material, and switched to new materials and imported raw materials. This product is completely free of acid mist and irritating odor. The plate treated with the cleaning agent can completely and completely remove the stubborn dirt adsorbed on the plate, not only does not damage the original passivation protective film and color of the plate, but also makes the original protective film more dense, and the surface color thereof More bright as new. Thereby achieving the effect of cleaning, passivation and triad integration.
1, online cleaning method
First prepare a set of professional cleaning equipment, install the connecting valve in a reasonable position, and ensure that the valve is tightly sealed. The amount of cleaning agent is based on the filling of the water heater. If the viscosity of the dirt is high, the amount of the cleaning agent should be correspondingly increased. The equipment is used to continuously and continuously input a sufficient amount of cleaning agent into the internal pipe of the heat exchanger for a duration of not less than one hour until the liquid turns green and is dirty. Depending on the severity of the dirt, the cleaning agent can be added or replaced in time. Finally, the internal residual liquid is drained (can be reused in plastic drums for storage), and it is flushed into the inner tube of the heat exchanger with cold water or warm water until the internal residual liquid is completely washed away.
2, offline cleaning method:
First, remove the plate according to the dismantling method of the heat exchanger manufacturer, rinse the scum on the plate with a high-pressure cleaning gun (to reduce the consumption of detergent), and then soak the plate in a plastic container containing the cleaning agent. Inside (remove the gasket on the plate). The soaking time is not less than half an hour (referring to the cleaning agent used for the first time) or the soaking time is determined according to the scale, and the temperature of the liquid is raised to 40 ° C - 60 ° C. The cleaning agent will reduce its concentration and work efficiency due to the increased number of immersion. At this time, the immersion time can be extended or the cleaning agent can be added or replaced. The soaking time is generally observed by naked eye observation. The dark black or dark brown dirt on the original plate has gradually turned yellow, indicating that the dirt has dissolved and the cleaning can be started. Rinse with a high pressure washer when cleaning until the dirt is completely rinsed off. The washed plate is then placed in a plastic container filled with a passivating agent for 3-5 minutes, and then taken out and washed repeatedly with a high pressure cleaning gun.
Heat exchange plate cleaning operation process:
(1) First remove the scum from the heat exchanger plate with the high pressure water gun.
(2) Place the plate flat in a medicine box filled with liquid medicine, and soak it according to the scale for about 15-40 minutes (according to the thinness of the scale). If the conditions can be raised to 30 ° C -35 ° C, the effect is better. (The ratio of liquid to water is 1:1, according to the scale, adjust the concentration of the liquid)
(3) Rinse the already soaked plate repeatedly with clean water.
(4) The ratio of the heat exchanger sheet passivating agent to water is 1:5, and the washed sheet is placed in a medicine box filled with a passivating agent for 3-5 minutes, and then taken out and rinsed with water. (The passivating agent can completely remove the residual agent on the sheet and form a protective film to restore the sheet coating to the original.)
(5) The washed plate is returned to the heat exchanger, and then rinsed from top to bottom, and then watered and pressed for wet protection.
(6) According to the turbidity of the liquid, the liquid can be replenished appropriately and can be recycled 1-2 times.
(7) Safe discharge: Mix the used cleaning agent with the passivating agent and test with PH test paper. When the PH value reaches neutral (7-8), it can be safely discharged.
Note: The cleaning effect of the heat exchanger plates is related to the temperature and the quality of the plates.
Clear step video: