|Place of production:||China|
|Business type:||Manufacturer, exporter|
|Specification||According to customer requirements|
|Characteristics：||Energy saving, environmental protection and high efficiency|
|Delivery time：||Usually shipped 30 days after order confirmation|
Industrial automatic cleaning machine
The heat exchange plate cleaning machine produced by our factory is a new type of heat exchange plate cleaning machine developed after years of cleaning tests combined with the plate model. It replaces the disadvantages of time-consuming and labor-intensive in the traditional high-pressure water gun cleaning process. The cleaning machine produced by our company has short cleaning time, high efficiency and reduces labor intensity of workers.
The washing machine is suitable for the heat exchange plates of the heat exchange station equipment. The long-term operation of the plate heat exchanger will cause the equipment to be blocked by the scale, which will reduce the efficiency, increase the energy consumption and shorten the life. If the scale can not be removed in time, it will face the risk of equipment maintenance, shutdown or scrap replacement. For a long time, traditional cleaning methods such as mechanical methods (scraping, brushing), high-pressure water, chemical cleaning (acid cleaning), etc. have many problems when cleaning the plate heat exchanger: they cannot completely remove scale and other deposits, and cause corrosion to the equipment The residual acid causes secondary corrosion or under-scale corrosion to the material, which eventually leads to equipment replacement. In addition, the cleaning waste liquid is toxic and requires a large amount of capital for wastewater treatment. The heat exchanger cleaning machine produced by Liaoning Jiuyi Energy Saving and Environmental Protection Co., Ltd. can avoid the above situation. It has the characteristics of high efficiency, environmental protection, safety, and no corrosion. It not only has good cleaning effect but also has no corrosion to the equipment, which can ensure the long-term use of the equipment.
Note: It is recommended that before using this cleaning machine, the company's professional reagents can be used to fully soak the scale on the surface of the heat exchange plate to soften it to enhance the cleaning effect.
2. Structure description
This cleaning machine is composed of five parts: frame, cleaning power, transmission belt, high pressure cleaning nozzle and automatic control.
The specific parts are the frame, cleaning nozzle, reciprocating high-pressure feed water pump unit, feed water pump motor, conveyor belt, driving roller, driven roller, transmission motor, reducer, water storage tank, inlet/drain pipe, splash guard, Frame cover and electric control box, etc.
3. Working principle
When the washing machine is working, the softened heat exchange plates are placed on the conveyor belt. When the conveyor belt rotates, the heat exchange plates pass under the nozzle group fixed on the frame, and the high-pressure water flow provided by the large-displacement high-pressure pump The nozzle is flushed out at high speed, and under the impact of high-pressure water pressure, the dirt and other attachments attached to the filter heat exchange plate are washed away, so that the heat exchange plate is as bright as new.
There are three ways for the cleaning machine to transfer heat exchange plates:
The first type: adjust the electric control box to the forward cleaning mode, the conveyor belt runs continuously in one direction, the heat exchange plate is put in from one end of the cleaning machine, when passing the spray head, the heat exchange plate is cleaned and collected at the other end of the machine , After a certain amount is accumulated, it is transported back to the entrance of the machine to clean the other side of the heat exchange plate.
Second: After cleaning one side in the first way, adjust the conveyor belt to the reverse cleaning mode through the electric control box, turn the heat exchange plate on the cleaned side on the conveyor belt, take it out after cleaning the nozzle, Finish cleaning.
The third type: adjust the electric control box to the double-pedal cleaning mode. In this mode, the (forward pedal) conveyor belt runs in the forward direction first, and after a predetermined time, the (reverse pedal) transmission performs reverse operation. .
When the conveyor belt is running in the forward direction, the front of the heat exchange plate is cleaned. After the heat exchange plate reaches the other side of the nozzle, the heat exchange plate is turned over and placed on the conveyor belt. At this time, the conveyor belt is reversed, and the nozzle cleans the reverse side of the heat exchange plate. The heat exchange plates are all cleaned after passing through the nozzle.
V. Use and maintenance
1. Before operation, check whether the washing machine is placed smoothly, and visually observe whether the machine is placed horizontally.
2. Check whether the power cord is firmly connected and the cable capacity meets the requirements.
3. The operator should wear gloves to avoid scratching the filter.
4. The washing machine should use clean water, and the reuse of washing water is prohibited.
5. During operation, the heat exchange plate should be placed as far as possible in the middle of the conveyor belt.
6. When all the heat exchange plates are cleaned, the pump should continue to run for a period of time, which will cause the scale and other debris remaining in the storage tank of the washing machine to wash out.
7. The washing machine uses a belt to transfer the heat exchange plates. If the conveyor belt loosens or deflects during long-term operation, the end of the driven roller of the washing machine can be adjusted to make the conveyor belt operate normally.
8. Avoid splashing water on the electric control box during use.
9. When lifting the washing machine, the rope should be prevented from hitting the nozzle assembly.
10. The water pump in this equipment must be used under the condition of good lubrication. The equipment has been filled with grease before leaving the factory. The user should check the lubrication of the equipment within 10 hours of the first use and fill with glycerin grease. In normal use, the equipment should be checked every 10 days or 120 hours of operation, and glycerin should be added.
Six, safety tips
1. Before use, make sure that the equipment is placed stably, and the ground on which the equipment is placed should be flat and easy to drain.
2. Before starting the equipment, you should do basic personal protection, wear gloves and protective glasses, and wear work clothes and work shoes.
3. Before starting, make sure that the power supply and cables meet the equipment requirements (6-8mm²).
4. The operator should read this instruction carefully before use
5. The equipment has been debugged before leaving the factory, and generally no adjustment is required.